Friday, August 29, 2008

6 Weeks Left

Happy Labor Day to Everyone!
We'll be spending our Labor Day laboring...that is, painting the baby's room. With the help of our wonderful friends David & Renee and the baby showers this past week it'll look more like a baby's nursery and less like a dumping zone for random stuff by the end of the weekend. Maizy is having fun sniffing all the baby things we've been accumulating the past few weeks and relaxing in the glider with momma-to-be. Hopefully she adjusts to not getting all the attention when the baby arrives. I had my 34 week doctor's appointment this week. I am still pregnant =) and measuring right at 34 weeks.

We'll get some photos up soon to show off the progress of the baby room. While you wait I'll post some photos of my cute niece and nephew above. Enjoy!

No comments: